Friday, February 20, 2009

Mary Barton, in the form of a ghost, talking to an Engkanto under the Lake




We were required to create a portfolio for a final plate last year. This was one of my works included in that plate. It was inspired by the earliest story that I wrote, and which is probably the best work I have written so far. I started it in 2004, back in high school, for a friend who was brokenhearted. But in spite of this, he was always happy, and made other people happy too, besides me. Right now, as far as I know, he found his true love. I also created this story because I wanted to remember that time as one of the happiest periods of my life. This will also served as a memory book for those whom I've met, whether they were a friend or an enemy. I have no intention to publish this work yet, but maybe someday.

Anyway, this scene is from the second part of the whole story (there are eight parts, and I have a plan to condense it into two, because it was requested by a beloved girl), in which the protagonist, in a form of a ghost, is swimming in a lake to talk to the underwater beings there.

I already finished it in 2006. But lately, I revisited it, and started to make revisions to the story.

No comments: